Wednesday, May 14, 2014

YouTube EVERYTHING!

This post is just summing up, who I watch and videos I have posted.

I have a YouTube channel that has a few sims videos on it. I have a link to the right -->
But it is also here: https://www.youtube.com/user/K8andRHI (My sister and I first made this account together, but she has never posted to it.) The most recent video is the Sims 3 20 Babies Challenge. I don't know if I can continue it due to the computer that I play the sims on keeps crashing and showing the Blue Screen of Death!!! If it keeps happening, I shall buy a new computer, and restart the series.

The Sim channels I watch the most are The Sim Supply and LifeSimmer. The Sim Supply is the main channel I watch as he has loads of tutorials and I am interested in his World, Aluna Island.

Hope you are enjoying your day! Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment