Sunday, October 9, 2011

Webpage changes

Okay so I have been playing around with the blog. You may have noticed I have got a new title. I hope it looks alright to you guys, but if you guys don;t like it, let me know. I have been experimating in gimp and making gimp images, that is why the title and the button to my Twitter flashes. I added a link to my twitter account because I was bored and experimating, you do not have to follow me or even click on the link. I don't usually talk about Sims on my twitter, just random other stuff.

On another note, I am planing to make a story from pictures of my sims and put it on here. To those that visit, I would really appreciate if you leave a suggestion. I have been going along the lines of:
1.Gathering up all my photos of the Yandell family and showing their story on here.
2. Doing a Sims Next Top Model.
3. Create a random story I can come up with myself.

If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment :)

Have fun simming,
Rhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment