Friday, October 28, 2011

Yandell update, 17 children!

Okay so we were last up to 12, with Mia being the most recent child. Since then Antoniette has had five more children*. Nikky and Oliver, set of twins make up 13 and 14. Pete is number 15 in the family, and Quan and Rhiannon are 16 and 17.

So, this challenge is almost over, and I have no idea what I should do next. Before I started this challenge, I had started to do two other challenges, one was a 50 babies challenge and the other one was a Test Of Time. The test of time neighbourhood was deleted and the 50 babies challenge has not been played since starting the 20 babies challenge. In the 50 babies challenge, they were up to 5 children. since it took me a YEAR to do 20 babies, I doubt I will continue the 50 babies challenge. While I go play the Yandell's for probably one last time, I will think of other challenges that are not too hard and don't need a lot of patience so I will continue it till the end.

All, for now, Rhi


*I have a feeling she had another set of twins after Quan and Rhiannon and I have not just added them in my notes. I keep thinking of 'Stella and Travis', so I have a feeling I only have one more child to go. I will keep it as 17 though in this post as I am not completely sure about 18 and 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment